This is the full version of BSPlayer for Android multimedia player with full functionality.
BSPlayer Pro APK is a media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PCs, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search, and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
Features of BSPlayer Pro APK
- ONLY in the full version: support for Chromecast (most mp4’s are supported)
- NO ADS
- hardware-accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user-definable up to 500%)
- playback in a popup window (audio and video)
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures, and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt.
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3’s direct via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
If, after the app’s purchase and installation, you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours, or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
If you get “Not compatible with your device” from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
BSPlayer app uses Google’s standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi, or mobile data enabled at the first run of the application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users with licensing problems, you may try the “Clear app data” function and run the app with an internet connection enabled. This should license your app.