CalenGoo allows you to manage all of your tasks and events. You can customize it to look and function the way that you like.
- Sync all your past and future events with Google Calendar (just add your Google account under “Settings > Accounts” instead of syncing via the Android calendar).
- Sync calendars with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud (via the Android calendar or directly).
- Sync tasks with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud.
- Attach photos and files to your events (when syncing directly with Google Calendar).
- Attach Evernote® notes to events.
- Weather forecast (“Settings > Weather”).
- Add icons to Google events (you have to add your Google account under “Settings > Accounts”, then you can configure the icons under “Settings > Icons”).
- Five types of calendar views (day, week, month, agenda and year).
- Four styles of agenda views (“Settings > Display and Use > Agenda view”)
- Use drag&drop to move and copy your events.
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen (day, week, month, agenda, year and task widget).
- Support for Exchange categories (when syncing CalenGoo directly with Exchange using EWS).
- Share calendars with other people (using Google Calendar).
- Search function
- Various reminder functions (e.g. notifications, pop-up window, spoken reminders, different sounds, …)
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
- Floating events and completable events
- Templates for events
- Print to PDF function
- Android Wear support (watch face and agenda view)
- Tasks in events (add a short list of tasks into an event)
- Contacts can be linked to events
- Use keywords to change the color or icons of your events (“Settings > Display and Use > General > Keywords”).
- Dark theme and light theme (“Settings > Design”)
- Many configuration options can be found under “Settings > Display and Use”.
[appbox googleplay com.calengoo.android]