DAVx⁵ APK is the only all-in-one synchronization solution for your contacts (CardDAV), calendars (CalDAV) and your tasks (based on VTODO). The app is easy to set up and integrates perfectly with your favorite calendar/contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used seperately, if you either have CalDAV, CardDAV or only Tasks.
Compatible with almost every CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud and Synology!
After installing, you can add a DAVx⁵ account from within the app.
Key Features of DAVx⁵ APK
- Sync your DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) and Tasks in a single app
- Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
- Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
- Easy setup (resource auto-detection, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
- Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag, limit sync time range for past events, multi-threaded sync)
- Optimized for phones and tablets. Backward compatibility for old Android versions.
- Super-secure and we respect your privacy!
- Absolutely no ads and no tracking.
- GDPR compliant.
- DAVx⁵ is completely open source
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVx⁵ must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
Get the best out of this app
- when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
- and combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / etc. on your computer
Successfully tested with
- AOL Mail
- Calendar and Contacts Server
- Cyrus IMAP
- DavMail Gateway
- Group Office
- Hetzner KonsoleH
- Kerio Connect
- Kolab Now
- macOS Server
- Oracle Beehive
- Oracle Communications UCS
- Synology DSM
- Tine 2.0
- Yahoo Mail! (calendar only)
and many others: https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/
Also available as a seperate business version with Enterprise features like mass-deployment and pre-configurable settings: https://www.davx5.com/organizations/managed-davx5