Display Tester Pro APK makes it possible to test almost every aspect of your device’s LCD/OLED screen. Using Google Cast, it is possible to test the display quality of your TV. It is designed to allow full-screen testing on devices with soft keys (hiding the soft keys in ICS and, later, immersive mode in KitKat and later).
Features of Display Tester Pro APK
- Dead pixel test: detect “dead pixels” by displaying a series of solid background color pages
- Color tests: contrast, gradient (banding), and saturation tests
- Gamma calibration tests (grey/red/green/blue)
- Viewing angle tests (This is useless for OLED displays)
- Wide gamut color test
- Multi-touch test
- Display performance tests
- Repair burn-in – scrolling black & white bars
- Display measures info: screen size, GPU type, dpi, density-independent pixel size, OpenGL 1.x info, pixel format
- Real world pictures for reference and comparison
- 4-color gradient test with orientation change correction (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Pixel format & dithering tests
- Built-in font styles test
- Manually DPI measurement
- Color charts
- Touch screen dead spot tester
- System Fonts tester
- DIP / PX calculator
- Full Google Cast support
- Repair burn-in – noise (white, b&w, red, green, blue)
Softkey hiding in ICS/Honeycomb/JellyBean
Use the preferences menu option for this or simply long touch the display during a test is running.
- Slide left-right: change test image
- Slide up-down: change brightness
- Long touch: switch between full screen and normal screen (Android 3.0 and higher)
- Double tap: hide or show the test-specific settings dialogue (if available)
When the soft keys are hidden, it is not easy to advance to the next screen: First tap to make the buttons appear, then a quick swipe for the next screen before the buttons are hidden again.
Please consider purchasing the Pro version to support further development.
If you have a problem or have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is to email me! 🙂