Though this is tested on OP6T, it could be working for most Android Oreo and later phones.
So I was annoyed not having an LED notification light on OnePlus 6T, so I tried to make one.
As OP6T has an AMOLED display, the app brings in a black screen with notification LED-looking animation whenever the desired notification comes.
To use it:
1. Disable Ambient Display and any battery optimization for the app.
2. Give notification access permission.
3 Select apps you want notifications for by choosing a color
Note: On successfully selecting a color for an app, the text in which the App name is written should change to that color
For MIUI 11 devices, make sure that AutoStart is enabled in App Info. Also, check “Show on lock screen” permission in other settings.
1. Change LED animation time.
2. Change LED colors.
3. Change LED position.
4. Notify for missed calls.
5. Change LED size (Premium required!)
6. Add Downtime (Premium required!)
A Premium version can be bought within the app to unlock all features!