Do you want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe Pro APK is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and you only have to remember your master-password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256bit.
You can trust Password Safe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets, you can generate as many randomly created passwords right from your homescreen, and it will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
Essential functions at a glance
– secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
– categorize your entries in the Password Safe
– access via one single master-password
– Password Generator for creating secure passwords
– backup and restore the encrypted database
– customizability of the user interface
– automatic clearing of the clipboard (some restriction on some devices)
– Password Generator-widgets
– no unnecessary Android rights
– [PRO] attach images to entries
– [PRO] own entry-fields can be defined and reordered
– [PRO] entry-fields can be used more than once
– [PRO] fingerprint login (Android 6.0 required)
– [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
– [PRO] see password history
– [PRO] mass assign entries to category
– [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
– [PRO] automatic logout after specific time and/or when screen turned off
– [PRO] further designs
– [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
– [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
– [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: It’s needed to kill the app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.