Featured by XDA-Developers: “Automatically rename and organize your photos with Picture Manager Premium APK”
Picture Manager makes use of EXIF Metadata to rename and organize your pictures.
What Picture Manager Premium APK can do for you:
Rename your pictures with different timestamp formats and other EXIF metadata like camera model, manufacturer and many more.
Additional options are:
- Replace text in filename
- Append or prepend tex
- Add a counter to your filenames
- Manually rename and delete (Premium)
Bring more organization into your picture collection by sorting your pictures into dated folders or even named by the location you’ve taken your pictures.
E.g. If you been on vacation and made a roundtrip, you don’t need to remember the city anymore you’ve taken the pictures. Picture Manager will do that job for you by sorting the pictures
into folders named by the location, the pictures were taken.
The organizer also offers a feature to move your images to your external sd card or even USB Storage.
In the premium version that can be done even automatically.
A useful use case is also to move Videos to another location to prevent Google or Amazon Photos to sync them to the cloud.
Clean up your images collection
Picture Manager offers a duplicate image finder to get rid of duplicate images and restore some space on your phone memory
Also, there is an option to find similar images based on PHash and AverageHash algorithm.
Edit EXIF metadata directly in Picture Manager, either single images or in batch mode.
Use conditions to only edit EXIF attribute matching them.
Some special features:
Set date on multiple images and increment the time with hour/minute/second
Set the date and time delta on multiple images (to fix wrong timezone time for example)
- Fix file modification date with EXIF capture date attribute (E.g. copying files from an external medium breaks your original file modification date and can mess up your file order in galleries, file explorers, etc.) (Premium)
- Parse dates from filenames like telegram/WhatsApp and save as EXIF attribute and modified date (Premium)
- Optimize images to reduce the file size by changing the dimensions and quality. That makes sense after backing up your original pictures in the cloud or external storage, but you want to keep the image on your phone but want to save some storage space.
The premium version is an in-app purchase and unlocks the following features:
- Multiple presets
- Custom formats
- job service to instantly rename and organize newly taken pictures
- Similar images finder
- Parse date from filenames and save as EXIF attribute
- Tasker integration
[appbox googleplay eu.duong.picturemanager]