PrintHand Mobile Print Premium Apk – Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth, or USB cable without a computer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play. Dear customers, we are as much upset by this issue as you are. And we are doing our best to resolve the issue.
For this reason, please stay tuned to the app updates. Once we obtain the necessary Messages and Call log permissions from Google, we plan to bring the features back to the app.
Using PrintHand Mobile Print Premium Apk you can print the following content
- Office documents, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- Text files and other popular file types
- Photos and images
- Web pages, emails, and attachments
- Google Drive content
- Events from the Calendar app
- Facebook albums
- Files from Dropbox
- Files from Box
- Files from OneDrive
- Files from Creative Cloud
- Files from SugarSync
- Notes from Evernote
- Content shared from other apps.
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain, and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
You can print via
- Wi-Fi (using a Wi-Fi Direct printer or using a Wi-Fi router as a middle man)
- USB if your device fully supports USB OTG, and it has Android 4.0+ installed. Please note that some mobile devices are unable to communicate with a printer properly even if USB Host mode is supported. This happens due to the specific electrical design of the USB port. Sadly in such cases, the app is not likely to work properly.
- PC or Mac (if your printer is shared using PrintHand desktop client or standard tools of your computer’s OS)
- Google Cloud Print
Please make sure that your printer is supported.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically and guide you through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks, you’ll be able to print.
Have a good print!