Pulsar Music Player Pro has long been one of the best music players on Android. It is an offline audio player without advertisements. Its gorgeous user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines.
Pulsar contains almost every necessary feature to fulfill all of your musical needs including gapless playback, lyrics display, crossfade, play speed adjustment, tag editing, last.FM scrobbling, Chromecast, voice command, Android Auto, equalizer, music visualizer, audio balance, ReplayGain, sleep timer, etc.
Pulsar is the ultimate music player on Android, with millions of downloads.
- Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
- Manage and play music by album, artist, folder, and genre.
- Smart playlists with most played recently played, and newly added tracks.
- Automatic sync missing album/artist images.
- Fast search across albums, artists, and songs.
- Resizable home screen widget.
- Gapless playback support.
- Play speed adjustment.
- Crossfade support.
- Replay gain volume normalization.
- Built-in metadata tag editor (mp3 and more).
- Display lyrics (embedded and lrc file).
- Music visualizer rendering.
- Chromecast (Google Cast) support.
- Google voice commands support.
- Android Auto support.
- Disable car autoplay on Bluetooth.
- Sound balance adjustment.
- Last.FM scrobbling.
- Various colorful themes.
- Free of advertisements.
- Sleep timer.
Pulsar Paid Version Vs. Free Version:
Pulsar Music Player Pro is the premium version of Pulsar, which contains the following additional features:
- 16 extra themes.
- Theme customization.
- 5-band equalizer controller.
- 9 pre-built equalizer presets.
- Bass booster, reverb, and more.
Pulsar supports standard music file types including mp3, aac, FLAC, Ogg, Wav and etc.
If you cannot find your music in Pulsar, please click the “rescan library” menu item from the action bar to rescan your device.
Thanks for using Pulsar Music Player!