Quick Video Recorder Pro APK is a camera app that helps you record video with one click easily with the option to enable/disable camera shutter sounds and camera previews. Useful functions include continuous recording when your screen is off, scheduled recording, and easy-to-use one-click Video Recorder shortcut/widget & support for multiple languages.
Features of Quick Video Recorder Pro APK
- Supports multiple languages
- Trim videos after you record them.
- Enable/disable preview views
- Enable/disable shutter sounds
- It supports “Night mode.”
- Supports auto white balancing with multiple advanced options
- Schedule your camera to record video at specific times
- Supports widget icon changes
- Supports back and front cameras
- Supports Dash Camera mode
- The easy storage location option
- Unlimited video duration. Easily set the time duration you want to record
- Supports “auto stop recording” when device storage is low
- Multiple video resolutions (HD-720p, Full HD-1080p, 480p…)
- Secure well-coded app
- Beautiful material design GUI
Click the pink floating button in the app or click the Video Recorder shortcut/widget to start and stop recording.
Quick Video Recorder Pro APK is a free app. Install, set it up and enjoy!.
To app works best if you update to google play services 9.0
Q: Why does recording stop when a video file size reached 4GB (about 30 minutes)?
A: The default Android system will stop a recording when a file size reached 4GB, or the duration is 30 minutes. You can enable the “Limit time and Repeat recording” feature to try. You should set max time is 30 minutes or shorter(the best choice was the duration of video on your device when a video file reached 4GB) to avoid a crash file. Or if you are saving files on SD Card, you should format SD Card as exFAT instead of FAT so the app can record video long time (more than 30 minutes).