Screen Recorder MOD APK is an app that helps you easily Record Screens and Takes Screenshots anywhere.
Main Feature of Screen Recorder MOD APK
- Support multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian…
- Support save a video in SD Card or anything location which you want.
- Record screen
- Take screenshot
- Support facecam (both front and back) while recording. You can double-tap the preview to change.
- Support Magic Button help stop, pause, and show recording time (for Simple Magic button)
- Edit overlay feature – you can draw notes onto the screen while recording.
- Trim video after finish recording or any video has format MP4 available on devices
- Record sound of MIC when record screen video
- Insert logo text, the logo image
- Support Day/Night theme
- Support quick tiles (shortcuts for the notification panel) for Android 7.0 and greater
- Internal sound for games from Android Q – Android 10.
- Click the blue-button
- Allow all permissions
- Click the blue-button again to start using
You can use quick tiles (screen recorder, capture screenshot)on the notification panel (From Android 7.0 and higher)
+ For device running Android 6.0. You need must allow OVERLAY_PERMISSION and other permission
Q: Why the app doesn’t support record internal sound?
A: Android doesn’t public API to support 3rd party app so the MIC is the only way. But from Android 10 you can choose Audio source is Internal sound in the app’s settings.
Currently, no more apps and games supported for Android 10. This depends on other developers, not me.
Q: Why the app can’t record a call, Whatapps, PUGB, or other apps that use the MIC?
A: Two apps can’t use the MIC at the same time. It will conflict with hardware so you need to turn off the feature “Record sound” in the settings of this app.
Q: I need to support faster so what I should do?
A: You can contact me on discord
NOTE: If you are using a XIAOMI device, please do the following:
You must go to security ->choose permission -> permission -> Screen Recorder and turn on pop-up window. Follow up, you go to security -> Permission -> AutoStart -> turn on Screen Recorder.
Press the recent app button and look at Screen Recorder, if Recorder hasn’t locked (lock icon over Screen Recorder), please pull down it -> OK